Returning the 5/03 Processor to Its "Initial Factory Conditions"
We only recommend this procedure if the communication channels have been shut down due to the
configuration parameters, or if you absolutely can not establish communications with the processor.
ATTENTION: If you return the processor to the initial factory conditions, the user
program and communication configurations are returned to their usual settlings
To do Ills, do the following.
1. Remove power from the SLC 500 power supply
2. Remove the 5/03 processor from the chassis.
3. Disconnect the battery by removing the battery connector from its sock
4. Locate the VDD and GND connections on the right side of the motherboard
5. Place a small bladed screwdriver between the VDD and GND connections and hold for 60 seconds
This returns the processor to the initial factory conditions.