Function of the
- The reference sets the speed of the rotating field In the motor.
speed reference inputs
The actual speed remains dependent on the acceleration and deceleration ramps as
well as on the torque capabilities of the motor / speed controller combination. -
- The resulting reference value Is the algebraic sum of the different speed references
applied simultaneously, within the limits of the frequency range selected.
- The speed range is linked to the low and high speed threshold settings, see p 48.
- The speed reference inputs are Isolated from the mains.
- The 10V internal supply (terminals OE1-PIO) Is protected against short-circuits.
Utilization of the speed
Example 1 . manual reference with correction signal
Example 2: selection of two manual references
Example 3: automatic reference from 0-20 mA
or 4-20 mA sensor
Refer to the 2nd part of this document "Special
applications" (p 81)
1 kW< R < 10kW
C: correction enabled
LS: low speed
HS: high speed
For selection of 0-20 mA/4-20
see settings p. 45.